Top 5 ways to use your gluten free almond pie crust
So you purchased one of the Piccola Cucina gluten free almond pie crusts, but are fresh out of ideas on what to make with it. Here are the top 5 ways to use the Unsweetened Vegan Almond Crust.
- Deep Dish Pizza - no matter your cravings or preferences, pretty much anything goes in terms of toppings - roasted eggplant, zucchini, goat cheese, roasted red peppers, caramelized onions, Italian sausage
- Quiche or Crusted Frittata - the best way to use up veggies that are end of life, add some eggs and cheese for a quick supper
- Savoury Arugula Pie - Recipe found here
- For your sweet tooth - Yummy apple or any fruit for that matter pie
- Lemon Lovers rejoice, this crust is perfect for lemon meringue pie