So you purchased one of the Piccola Cucina gluten free almond pie crusts, but are fresh out of ideas on what to make with it. Here are the top 5 ways to use the Unsweetened Vegan Almond Crust.
- Deep Dish Pizza - no matter your cravings or preferences, pretty much anything goes in terms of toppings - roasted eggplant, zucchini, goat cheese, roasted red peppers, caramelized onions, Italian sausage
- Quiche or Crusted Frittata - the best way to use up veggies that are end of life, add some eggs and cheese for a quick supper
- Savoury Arugula Pie - Recipe found here
- For your sweet tooth - Yummy apple or any fruit for that matter pie
- Lemon Lovers rejoice, this crust is perfect for lemon meringue pie